Food your pet will LOVE
At Love Pets we only offer the best available foods, Raw in our opinion (and some Premium dry food) provides the necessary nutrients for your pets to fully enjoy their lives to the full. We advise starting their diet from a puppy to ensure that their bodies and developing brains have the best start in life. We stock Raw Dog Food and Raw Cat Food in Natural Instinct. We have noticed only positive results when customers have made the change from a recognised supermarket brands to Raw (or Premium dry foods).
The results have been similar across the different breeds but generally we have witnessed and been informed by our customers:
- More Confidence
- Higher Energy Levels
- Shiner Coats
- Cleaner Teeth – Better Oral health and breath
- Healthier Skin
- Smaller, firmer stools which are easier to pickup
(after the dog has eaten his weight in food)
Other benefits that have also been documented include:
- Improved Digestion
- Improved Stimulation – this could be linked to confidence too
- Stronger Immune System
- Leaner Body Mass
- Improved Stool Odour
- Improved Degenerative Disease – Relates to older dogs that switch, they usually have less degenerative problems
- Improved Joints – Improved Arthritis with greater mobility, after a few months older dogs have a new lease on life
- Less visits to the vets as the dogs are much healthier
Depending upon the owner and their other commitments (busy life style etc) Raw may not seem a good option as it does mean that meal times are more involved with preparing food and additional freezer space is needed which may also be an issue. The GOODNEWS is that some Dry foods in the past 10 years have developed in such that they offer a great alternative to Raw.
Its an important decision when it comes to feeding your canine friend, and we fully appreciate the difficultly in choosing the right option.
We believe that word of month and recommendation does work generally, better if you can see the results for yourself, as we have had some customers be recommended probably the worse foods available on the market, so please be careful as some advice may not be the best advice.